Saturday 16 May 2009

sorry

Sorry again peepz...couldn't blog yesterday coz my comp died on me....my graphic card got screwed...aish/..hw much jaga also asyik rosak....spent 500k on in today...so sad...thankfully got special fren to borrow money from..if not mati la aku....

money been running dry these days...aish...hopefuuly 24th will come faster...

past few days has been heavy on me ....my patients been tested n my faith has been too...sometimes i wonder why i'm been tested...trials & tribulations make life intresting i guess...

i always seem to blame GOD for it most of the time...but when i sit and think ..all the problems that occur in my life happen to be because of my own mistakes ....i live by the "Cause & Effect" motto....wat ever problems i come across is always due to some mistake/wrong decision dat i've made early in life...aish...i should stop & think more...

woke up at 12 today...did my comp...watched ANGELS & DEMONS...kinda really cool ...the girl was hot actually..hahahah....then played PES all day long...daym another day gone wasted....x good...x good at all....

anyways me wanna hit da sack....to all a good night & sleep tight...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment