Sunday 17 May 2009

Frustrated

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr............why does my life always have problems!!....cant it be smooth sailing just for awhile....everyday something new will occur....sucks man!!...just when i taught my comp is ok..another problem occurs....its just so fucked up la...to technologically dependent...but i take care so hard also asyik ade masalah....

as i sit here n ponder wat to do...my work load just piles up..every ticking minute is time wasted....i feel so numb inside....lecture notes from week 1 never touch i bit also...the rest all started....anatomy so freaking hard...dat also never start reading yet....lecturer in front i just nodding my head oni...cant my life be a bit hassle free..

my gf just pointed out dat i'm really a Negative person....which my mum have been saying to me my whole life....i always see da worst of things...i cant help it actually....i always think the worst of a situation because it prepares me when it happens...i hate suprises....aish

GOD oh god ....help ur hurting child....

No comments:

Post a Comment