Thursday 14 May 2009

life in technicolour

Hey world....sorry i didnt blog yesterday...was kinda spaced out...very unproductive day yesterday lazed around alot..watched kill bill vol.1 & 2 just for the fuck of it...did my work plan for skill lab and all...was actually mood out so to speak....

FINALLY told the anne's about my relationship..was really feeling guilty for not telling them earlier coz they've been there for me since the begining....help me through thick & thin with no questions asked....i'm really grateful to have they around...i always refer to them as my "Guardian angels"...alot has happen since they raged me during my freshman years....n time has since flew by...havent been spending much time wif them eversince they masuk KOAS....kinda sad plus my own jadual also always never have free time...asyik kena buat report oni...

i guess i wasnt in the mood coz i had a lil miss-understanding wif kimi during futsal yesterday...kinda a small thing but i guess it kinda ticked him off....i'll admit my part & i'll swollow my pride and ask for maaf but its up to him la....he's still not talking but fuck it la....to grown up to care a daym...i mean hw much oni can u beg rite....if he's cool wif me he's cool if not ...well if not...then dunno la..aish

well today (wednesday) was kinda a gloomy day....felt SLEEPY through out the day...i havent felt this way in a while..i mean even wif coffee in my system also i couldn't stay awake during lecture...daym la....

Skills lab was a terror...Mental status examination..the "fake" patients was really good at her acting and out us on the spot on hw to manage these kindda patients....OSCE hw la...aduhai...pity Arief had to be the scapegoat an become the "Doctor"....but he was good in my opinion la...

Didn't get to eat Grumpol today..sedihnya...:((....BUT sophia made this kick ass las Lasagna...kinda salty but it was nice....and Luqman keept eating & eating & eating......i kept my sugar level in balance wif just jelly drink & chocolatos....came back n bangged Indomee je...

came back n slept...so nice..put my head on the pillow...."POOF"..wake up 8.30 oni..tutorial works somuch....manage to get dinner by 10.. then did final touches on tutorial...n now i'm here..listening to coldplays new "Life in Technicolour II"...first got hooked to it not by the song but by the videoclip..real creative n cool....but the song is now on repeat...something about Coldplay songs that just calms my feelings & puts me into a monotonous happy mood...hahaha

anyways....hope tomolo will be a good day...i miss my bee....so..to all a good nite & sleep tight..im off to bed...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment